"fax view"

I'm trying to get efax to work and when I did an "fax view <file>", I
got the error "/usr/bin/fax: xloadimage: command not found".

Where is the "xloadimage" program?  It does not appear in any of the
many packages I have installed it and I have been unable to locate it
either in the list of available packages or in the Contents file.

Failing this, is there a way to change the default program efax runs
to display a fax?

                                        Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@bnr.ca )