oleo

I would like to correspond with anyone on this list who might actually
be using oleo.  I suspect there is something wrong with the implementation,
since I used to use it a couple of years ago with no problem (well, ok,
fewer problems).  Now, it *seems* as if every key on the keyboard is bound
to goto-edit-cell; that is, it is not at all obvious (to me) how to execute
the Main Commands, e.g., 'q', or even 'ESC x quit'.  Surely this must
signify a gap between the documentation and this user's comprehension of it,
rather than a real bug.  I'm hoping that a little discussion with the
equivalent of an oleo-elmer might help identify some potentially useful
revisions to the documentation.

Susan Kleinmann
sgk@sgk.tiac.net