Re: gold CDs

No, you shouldn't have my CD yet. Some got into the
mail on Monday, I'm still licking the stamps on others.
They take 1-3 days to ship in the U.S., longer overseas.
The whole shipment got delayed a week as I took some time
to improve the CD installation software.

The first 50 discs are signed and numbered!

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
See Pixar's "Toy Story", at a theater near you starting November 22.
"Toy Story" Toys and Soundtrack Album are available now!