Re: DHCP -- can anyone help?

Hallo Peter Tobias!

}> I have modified the bootpd+dhcp and sent the patch to Peter Tobias. I
}> don't know if he's willing to include them or not. [...]
}
}Of course I am :-). It's part of the new netstd package which I've
}just uploaded to chiark.chu.cam.ac.uk.

Great!

Gruesse,

	Joey

   / To-Zeilen in vffentlichen Nachrichten ist FidoNet-Technologie /
 / ... endlich 'mal wieder ein echt gelungener Witz!!!           /
/                                              -- Rainer Scholz /