oopps

Alright guys, who's responsible for the following mess.... 8-)

   I tried a 90% install of Debian 0.93 R6, All went well until I got to
the TEX section. Most of it refused to install. Seems that those packages
depended upon a package called "metafont". Only problem is that "metafont"
was moved into the "mfbin" package and a bunch of packages weren't told
this little, but vital, piece of info. Hummm.... perhaps a stable release
isn't such a bad idea.

--
* Thomas Kocourek      KD4CIK        *