Re: manual: why not a beta version?

I normally hate, "Me too!" messages, but in this case I think it is
justified.  When I first installed Debian around the first of the
year, the manual was promised in a few weeks.  Ian, we need something
NOW!  Please?  Put all sorts of disclaimers on it if you want, but
let the hungry masses have something to read.  Pretty please???

Thanks,
Jim.