manual

Okay, okay.. I was a little premature in saying "I'm done with the
installation manual".  I printed it the next morning, and I found
several places in it that I decided I could improve substantially.
I don't think it'll take more than a few days to do this, although
it has already taken two.

I'm not going to promise it'll be available by tomorrow or the next
day or the next day, because I'm bad about meeting deadlines, but I
will promise that "a few days" won't turn into "a few weeks".  I'm
just as anxious to get this manual released as you are to read it,
so please bear with me.