Re: Mirror Files

> Eeek!!!
>
> My mirror log this morning shows that the "debian-1.0" is now being
> built.  Unfortunately, all of the packages is that hierarchy are actual
> files instead of just symlinks back to the older distribution.  As a
> result, I now have two of all those files on my disk and I can't afford
> that much disk space!
>
> Could you please just use symlinks back to the older release until a new
> one becomes available?

Hmmmm...  I do tend to agree - but perhaps some can just ignore the debian-1.0
directory (if you use "Mirror" you could I guess).  I would've thought that
the new 1.0 construction would be under /debian/private until it's released
perhaps?

...Karl

--
 |                         PO Box 828   Office: (09)316-3036 Fax: (09)381-3909
 |OWER INTERNET SERVICES   Canning Bridge   After Hours:  015-779-828
                           WA, 6153     Sales Support: sales@tower.com.au
Internet Service Providers
 and Networking Solutions