installer mis-communication

Me:
> The problem is that the installer is really the prototype - the
> "real" one never got written. I'm working on it, and have some
> enhancements contributed by Winfried that will appear in future
> systems.

Ian Murdock:
> What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Oops. I'm not communicating clearly. Remember when the installer was
going to be a C program? I think you gave that up, but the shell
installer you wrote was meant to be the prototype, wasn't it?

I'm not sure my mail to you at debian.org is getting through,
please check that.

You discussed in e-mail giving up the root disk, and I replied that
I would take it over.

That's what it means.

	Bruce