Re: Debian refcard: call to update translation for Ukrainian

Hello guys,

I can also help to translate the sentences. In case Asalle will do the translation I can help by doing "translation review" or what is the alternative for code review in translations ...

--
with best regards, Volodymyr

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 9:10 PM, Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
Hi,

Asalle <asalle.kim@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I would love to do this. Can I get the po file and send you a translated
> one? Or should I necessary work with svn?

Yes, I will sent you the po file via private mail (some lists don't like
too big mail attachments).

cheers
Holger

> Thanks,
>
> Asalle
>

> On 05/27/2016 09:43 PM, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > [ Forwarding mail to more wide-area mailing lists, since previous translators
> >    did not answer. Sorry for cross-posting. ]
> >

> > Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>

> >> We have recently updated the content of Debian refcard for Stretch.
> >>
> >> Since the last translator for your language (in CC) did not respond, I would
> >> like to ask, if you are willing to take the time to update the translation
> >> for Ukrainian.
> >> That's only 12 short strings to translate for Ukrainian, so not much work!
> >>
> >> A browseable web interface for the subversion repository can be found on
> >> http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard/
> >>
> >> You can checkout the source code for refcard with
> >> svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/refcard refcard
> >>
> >> Or feel free to drop me a mail, I can sent you the po file via mail,
> >> if you prefer.
> >>

> >> Please file a wishlist bug against the refcard package, or sent the
> >> file directly to me, when you have the translation ready.
> >>

> >> Feel free to ask, if you have any questions.
> >>
> >> Many thanks
> >>

> >> Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
        D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .