Re: po-debconf tmpl.src translation outdated and purged - please update!

	Hi!

 For debian-user-ukrainian readers, this is about a translation issue
and reachability problem for the listed ukrainian translation
coordinator. If you are doing translation work into ukrainian and can
help or even reach Eugeniy it would be nice to reply, otherwise simply
ignore. :)

* Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@sil.at> [2008-03-25 14:12:55 CET]:
>  Pretty please fetch the old version of tmpl.src and add the missing
> diff so it won't get purged due to being outdated:
>
> #v+
> make[4]: Entering directory `/org/www.debian.org/webwml/catalan/international/l10n/po-debconf'
> make[4]: *** No rule to make target `tmpl.src', needed by `tmpl.ca.tmpl'.  Stop.
> --
> make[4]: Entering directory `/org/www.debian.org/webwml/ukrainian/international/l10n/po-debconf'
> make[4]: *** No rule to make target `tmpl.src', needed by `tmpl.uk.tmpl'.  Stop.
> #v-

 The french version got updated in the meantime. Unfortunately Eugeniy's
address bounced and Jordi hasn't replied yet. This mail goes out in Cc
to the corresponding language lists. Please notice that I am going to
cvs rm the other files in that directory too that make the build fail
(which propably means the whole directory) to not get the build problems
anymore. The update is an added paragraph at the end so technically not
that much to do.

 Unfortunately I only have found an debian-l10n-catalan list, there
doesn't seem to be any debian-l10n-ukrainian, anyone aware of other
translators for that language?

 Thanks,
Rhonda