Gordon Kroker/AEG GmbH Sales Division/Germany/Electrolux Group is out of the office.

I will be out of the office from 30.08.2004 until 13.09.2004.

This message (including any attachments) contains information that may be
confidential and/or privileged. It is intended only for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed.

- If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying to this message with "Received in error" as the subject and then
delete it from your mailbox.

- If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it, and any
unauthorized use may be unlawful.

The sender is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of this
message when it has been transmitted over a public network, as Internet
communication is not secure.