Good day! I am Nickie:)

U haven't got any imagination what wonderful girl is all about if you haven't seen me!
My name is Nickie and I'm sweetie!
I liked ur profile very much and so I decided to write you a message and chat with you.
We should know more about each other and who knows, maybe we will become friends, lovers or maybe even create some serious relations.
Some info about me: I am 27 years old and I work as a seller in in a big firm. I am a redhead and got fourth size of tits.
And what is about u?