hey, got a new job...

hey debian , you've got to read this article i found here: http://bit.ly/f5qVNB
it's unbelievable!

there's this mom making about 6k a month and it even shows you exactly how she did it step by step! so i gave it a shot and within my first week i was up to almost $2,000!
can you believe that? i know there's enough out there for everyone so i wanted to show you and hopefully you can make some extra dough too!

you really need to check this out, you never know what could happen.

:) i can give you a hand getting started if you need the help... let me know. :)