Re: Etch disk bolumleme

Aynı sorunu yaşayan tek kişi değilmişim sevindim yani :)
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?t=433019

" Etch 3.2 Manual Partitioning option... Where is it??
I am trying to install Etch 3.2, but when I get to the point where it says automatic partitioning, it won't let me do it manualy. Instead, it says that all data will be wiped clean.... Does anybody here know how to do a manual partition? Like any other distro.... I find that this is really weird, it's one of the most basic operation." demiş arkadas taaa Kanada dan :)

Neyse dikkatli olmakta yarar var..

Sohbet ederken Messenger'da eglenin! http://messenger.msn.com/?mkt=tr&DI=3147&XAPID=2533