Trabajo: Administrative Positions in Spain

Drop & Gain Int, US based firm, sells a significant amount of products internationally for our customers on eBay and other auction venues. Our company's mission is to provide a convenient, customer friendly and cost-effective service for any person, business or fundraising organization to sell things online. The primary goal of the administrative assistant / sales support representative is to contribute to the sales force and add convenience to our cost-effective service dedicated to individuals, businesses, and organizations worldwide. Hours: This is a part time position. You will need to spend on average 3 hours per day, Monday-Friday. Your schedule will be flexible. Salary: During the trial period you will be paid 1,000EUR per month. You will also be keeping 5% commission from every payment received from a client. With the current volume of clients on average your overall income will add up to 1,800EUR per month. After the trial period your base salary will go up to 1,500EUR per month, plus 5% commission. Location: This is a work at home position. All communication will be online.
Requirements: You need to have Internet access and Excel.

Costs and Fees: There are NO costs at any time for our employees. All fees related to this employment are covered by the company. Further Hiring Process: Please send your resume to: catrina.donelly@dgpersonnel.com. After reviewing the submitted applications we respond to successful applicants only. We then offer the successful applicants a position within our company on a trial period for one month starting from the beginning of the work. During this trial period you will be receiving training and online support while working and being paid. Employees on a one month trial period are evaluated at least one week prior to the end of their trial period. During the trial period, the supervisor can recommend termination. At the completion of the trial period, the supervisor can recommend continued employment, extension of trial period, or termination. After the trial period you may ask for additional hours or proceed full-time.
Send any questions and your resume to catrina.donelly@dgpersonnel.com

Thank You,
Catrina Donelly

Permission Settings You have been referred to Drop&Gain Int. If you feel you received this message in error or do not wish to receive future messages, please reply to this message with remove in the subject heading. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for any inconvenience. Drop & Gain Int P.O. Box 37654 , NY
Phone: 1-212-561-5041
catrina.donelly@dgpersonnel.com