From: Michelle Konzack [mailto:linux4michelle@freenet.de]
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 10:21 AM
To: debian-user-turkish@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: UMTS in Turkey?

Merhaba Mehmet,

Am 2006-01-30 18:13:07, schrieb Mehmet Turker:
> Bu Turkcell  has TurkcellConnect Mobile Modem Cards.It uses GPRS/EDGE.
>
> http://www.turkcell.com.tr/index/0,1028,300405,00.html
>
> Mehmet
------------------------- END OF REPLYED MESSAGE -------------------------

I have checked...
In March I will come to Turkey (Denizli) now I need a PCMCIA-Card which
support GPRS+EDGE. Later Protocol is not availlable in France and Germany so
I do not know, which PCMCIA Card to buy...

Can you recommend some?

Whats the price of the PCMCIA-Card selled be Turkcell (Abo: GPRScell).
Now I have to check the curence TL/Euro because for the first 5 MByte are
0,00180 TL/kByte.

And what is YTL and DK?

YTL seems to be a the new currency in TR.

Greetings
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi