Fw: [ gaim-Bugs-867204 ] Messages sent as UTF-8 is not shown correctly in other IMs

Yönlendirilmiş mesaj başlangıcı:

Tarih: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:36:40 -0800
Kimden: "SourceForge.net" <noreply@sourceforge.net>
Kime: noreply@sourceforge.net
Konu: [ gaim-Bugs-867204 ] Messages sent as UTF-8 is not shown correctly
in other IMs

Category: i18n
Group: None

Initial Comment:
i use Gaim v0.72 and this bug is still in 0.74.  i use
turkish as locale, if i send messages to other IMs that
is not supporting UTF-8 coding cant view the message
(if i use turkish characters) and gaim cant view the
special characters used in incoming message.

i think there must be a "use xxx as coding to sent the
message" cause there is trouble with turkish in UTF-8
sometimes (libc is fixed but its not used yet by any
distro)