Herkes icin Debian GNU/Linux

Hi,

Sound like theres a big movement, unfortunately i cannot
help with translations. Follow theres a list where
you can get and upload Debian-related documents.
Unfortunately Turkish Translation is outdated most things
are not translated.

a.)
Now i want to know, what you want to do ?

b.)
I found some translations about Debian on many Turkish
Website. I`m confused why their are not implemented into
Debian-WWW.

c.) Informations:

Debian Documentation
http://www.debian.org/doc/

 * manuls http://www.debian.org/doc/#manuals
     #Users' manuals,Developers' manuals,Miscellaneous manuals

 * HOWTOs http://www.debian.org/doc/#howtos
     # Hardware Compatibility HOWTO,
     # Unix and Internet Fundamentals HOWTO,
     # Kernel HOWTO,
     # Filesystems HOWTO,
     # Configuration HOWTO,
     # Networking HOWTO,
     # and many others.

 * FAQs http://www.debian.org/doc/#faqs
     #Linux FAQ
     #Debian FAQ.
     #LDP FAQ

 * other shorter documents http://www.debian.org/doc/#other
     #mini-HOWTOs
     #manual pages

Debian Webpages:
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/tr.html

Total : 46 files (3%) translated
Uptodate: 19 files (41%)
Outdated 27 files (59%)
Not translated: 1509 files (97%)
* Howto translated Debian Webpages and submit
How is www.debian.org made http://www.debian.org/devel/website/desc
Using CVS http://www.debian.org/devel/website/using_cvs
Useful Translation Suggestions http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_hints
Keeping web site translations up-to-date http://www.debian.org/devel/website/uptodate

Po-Files

Overview:
http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/po/tr

you can easy click on the package and download the outdated
po file. If you finished with translation you can resend
the packagemaintainer a diff or write him a bugreport.
Debian BTS: http://bugs.debian.org or use Bugreport OR
send it to a Debian Developer.

Finlly, everything you want to tranlate is get`able by cvs
you can upload

* sending your diffs to a maillinglist
* send a bugreport
* send it to a debian maintainer