Re: Belgeler.org Debian paketi

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 05:56:04PM +0200, Murat Demirten wrote:

> GNU-TR projesi kapsaminda uretilen dokumanlardan mutlaka haberiniz vardir.
> Bunlari deb paketi haline getirecegim. Tek bir paket buyuk olabilir,
> belirli kriterlere gore ayri paketler olusturmak ve hepsinin yuklenmesini
> saglayacak bir virtual paket yaratmak da olasi secenekler arasinda. Bu
> konuda onerileriniz varsa konusup paketlemeyi nasil yapacagimiza karar
> verelim.

Murat,

it makes no sense to install debian or a .deb to get information
about Debian. As i saw http://www.belgeler.org/ is Linux related
stuff. I think you should work to update Turkish Debian Webpages
at http://www.debian.org they are extremly outdated.
I remember you said once a time you run a project at your
university, which translate all debian webpages into Turkish

A better idea is, if you want spend some freetime

* Update Turkish Debian Webpages.
* Collect translated Debian related things into your page
  like howto2, manuals, faqs
* try to speak at Internethaftasi or other events about Debian

Cheers!
amu
--
Andreas Mueller