Re: Debian day 2018

Hi,

For the ones planning to attend the Debian Day tomorrow at Ericsson, I was able to get a better place with much more space.

I updated info on https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDay/2018/Sweden/Stockcholm

But it is basically this building: https://foursquare.com/v/ericsson-building-10/4c8f71b51664b1f75953a82f

But we still have no agenda - not a formal.  So it will based on lightning talks.

So far what we have is:

 * PGP/GPG usage - key party (instrucation at wiki)
 * Debian history

If more people attend, I would like to discuss the possibility to have a mini DebConf also, which would demand some more organization.

So hope to see you tomorrow here.

Note: if you failed to reach me, try my alternative mail "helio.loureiro@gmail.com".
I'm implementing DKIM on my mail server, so some disturbance is expected.

Hi,

Any suggestion for our Debian day?

I'm considering book a room at Ericsson in Kista and have some tech talks.  But who would like to talk?

Note: if you failed to reach me, try my alternative mail "helio.loureiro@gmail.com".
I'm implementing DKIM on my mail server, so some disturbance is expected.

Hi,

I reserved the date, as previous years, and registered at main site: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDay/2018

Any suggestions about place, and even date (maybe move to Friday or Saturday)?