Re: Debian meetup on Aug 16th in Stockholm?

It was mostly Ericsson personal, but we made it :)

Thanks everybody whom could attend.

Note: if you failed to reach me, try my alternative mail "helio.loureiro@gmail.com".
I'm implementing DKIM on my mail server, so some disturbance is expected.

Still feeling sick so not showing up tommorow, but cya at some other
Debian and or Opensource/Linux event in Stockholm