Re: Debian meetup on Aug 16th in Stockholm?

Hi,

I booked a room here.  I'm trying to get some snacks and beverages sponsored by company as well.

Debian day at Ericsson
August 16th - Wednesday
16:00 to 18:00
Grönlandsgatan 31
Room Stratus
Kista

Please subscribe to attend so, in case I get the sponsorship, I can dimension the food.  At the least I can guarantee the coffee :)

https://goo.gl/forms/t395Q5agCciDDbDR2

I plan to present a quick workshop about debian packaging (~1h).  It would be nice if more people could bring more talks.

Will try to show up :)