Nordic Debian meetup at FSCONS Göteborg, Sweden 31 oct - 2 nov

(This is a cross-post to nordic Debian User lists.)

Hi!

In about 1,5 months FSCONS (Free Society Conference and Nordic
Summit) takes place in Göteborg, Sweden; the actual dates are
31 october to 2 november. [0]

I have previously written about this to debian-project and to those
Debian Developers who state residence in the nordic region. [1]
There is also a wiki page on the Debian wiki, I have the intention
of adding more information here once the conference comes
closer. [2]

In short: We have a Debian Room during the conference. My
intention is to have a "Deb.I.Y.", where attendees ad-hoc come to
discuss and do things with Debian as a base. I would also like
to start a Nordic (and Swedish) Debian community. (Depending
on visitors we could have activities such as bug squashing, talks,
workshops, etc; there is always work and things to discuss!)

Everyone with a OpenPGP-key should also bring key slips and
participate in the keysigning, should there be one.

See you there!

[0] https://fscons.org/
[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2014/07/msg00000.html
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/Nordic