Re: Debian Day in Stockholm

Hi,

I just joined this list now.  This is my first baby steps in Sweden :-)

 But feel free to share.  The idea is to start more meetings to have Debian users meeting each other.  Share stories, technical point of views and have some beer (or coke) at the same time.

Abs,
Helio Loureiro
http://helio.loureiro.eng.br
http://br.linkedin.com/in/helioloureiro
http://twitter.com/helioloureiro
http://gplus.to/helioloureiro

Hi!

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 7:47 PM, Helio Loureiro <helio@loureiro.eng.br> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> That's my first mail to this list.  Unfortunately in english.

Welcome!

> For this year, I setup a meeting to celebrate Debian Day, in Kista.
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDay/2014#DebianDay.2F2014.2FSweden.2FStockholm.Sweden:_Stockholm
>
> I sent invitations to DDs in Sweden, but so far only one was able to
> confirm.

I can confirm that I will try to attend also.

Are you on any other list in Sweden, e.g. foss-sthlm/foss-gbg/serengeti?
Otherwise I can advertise on those lists.

> Sorry for the short notice, but it will be nice to see Debian users
> together, celebrating Debian and having nice talks about it.  And possible
> beer.

Sounds nice!

I would like to talk about creating a nordic Debian community, which I have
been conspiring to do for a few years.

--
Per