Re: Debian Day in Stockholm

Hi!

On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 7:47 PM, Helio Loureiro <helio@loureiro.eng.br> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> That's my first mail to this list.  Unfortunately in english.

Welcome!

> For this year, I setup a meeting to celebrate Debian Day, in Kista.
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianDay/2014#DebianDay.2F2014.2FSweden.2FStockholm.Sweden:_Stockholm
>
> I sent invitations to DDs in Sweden, but so far only one was able to
> confirm.

I can confirm that I will try to attend also.

Are you on any other list in Sweden, e.g. foss-sthlm/foss-gbg/serengeti?
Otherwise I can advertise on those lists.

> Sorry for the short notice, but it will be nice to see Debian users
> together, celebrating Debian and having nice talks about it.  And possible
> beer.

Sounds nice!

I would like to talk about creating a nordic Debian community, which I have
been conspiring to do for a few years.

--
Per