FW: A bitter pill to swallow, but sooo worth it!

In regards to --> http://bit.ly/Yf0FvE

Hi, my dearie, I've been so busy lately. You'll never believe it--I've been chubby for SO long I took your advice and finally got into shape without ever hitting the gym! The science backs this up, and you know how I love science! I saw it on tv, so it must work pretty well! Go ahead, be skeptical, but when you see me in my bikini, you'll KNOW it works lolol! I'm so happy with my new body--try it out!