Re: SMTP autentiseringsproblem med PAM

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 9:10 PM, Philip Lundqvist
<philiplundqvist@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hej!
>
> Tack för snabbt svar!
> Vad jag vet har jag konfigurerat saslauthd, dvs. om /etc/default/saslauthd
> är dess konfigurationsfil;

Have you created all the users that need to use the various resources?
For example, postfix will need to write to every system user's spool
file that gets mail and at the very least will need to su to root and
therefor will have to have its own entry into /etc/passwd. Do you have
all the required users? I.e. postfix, cyrus, sasl, etc? Do those users
have correct system permissions to access the correct resources?
"Permission denied" seems to me that you've not given one of the users
the correct rights to the correct resource.

Regards,

Jeremiah