Huge benefits

Piece of news of discovery of oil to send TXHE flying!!!

partnership: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
last price :     $0.08
Target Price:      $O.27

Here we show you a brand new entry into the Red Hot energy sphere.
Texhoma's corporate model projected uses with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the earnings report  is going
to display with oil at its current price?  We call them HUGE profits!  But it's the information of this latest discovery of oil
that is really going to produce this one take off!!!

With a formation of solid, proven management, Extremely
Lucrative producing sector, and INCREDIBLE News item, this stock
is going to fly on Tuesday!!!

Members should take up TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Piece of news is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the important information that
make these stocks blow cool!!!