oil business

Breeze of oil-field discovery to send TXHE flying!!!

enterprise: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
current price:     $0.08
Target Price:      $O.27

Here we show you a trademark new admittance into the Red Hot energy sector.
Texhoma's executive model projected profits with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the profit-and-loss account is going
to show with oil at its last price ?  We call them ROYAL  profits!  But it's the announcement of this latest discovery of oil
that is really going to make this one take off!!!

With a union of solid, proven management, Awfully
Lucrative business sector, and UNTHINKABLE Breeze, this stock
is going to shoot up on Tuesday!!!

Members should catch TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This News item is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the important statement that
make these stocks burst!!!