[Fwd: ASUS extreme ax600xt-td cannot get it to work!]

Sitter här med ett problem. Kan någon på denna lista hjälpa?

Hi All

I'm new to Debian and have just installed a system for the first time.
I downloaded the DVD's yesterday, latest version. My problem is that my
graphics card ASUS extreme ax600xt-td is not recogniced by XF86config.
It's a radeon x600pro chip on the card but neither "ati" "r128" or
"radeon" in XF86config will get it to work.

On the same PC i have Mandriva with xorg and driver "ati" and it works
perfect.

Any clues? Thanks

/Leslie