[Automatic Reply]

          ==DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS MESSAGE==
 ==ROAD RUNNER WILL NOT SEE ANY REPLY SENT TO THIS MESSAGE==

This is an automatic reply to confirm that your message has been
received by Road Runner Security (abuse@rr.com) describing an incident
of alleged service abuse. You will only receive this message once per
day.

All complaints regarding Earthlink High Speed Users (*.mindspring.com)
should be directed to abuse@abuse.earthlink.net - Road Runner DOES NOT
handle abuse issues dealing with Earthlink customers.

If you are a Road Runner subscriber, writing to complain about spam sent
*TO* your Road Runner account, please visit
http://security.rr.com/help.htm

****
* If your message contains obscenities, abusive, or threatening language
*
* directed at our abuse staff, it will be discarded without further
action.*
* Please remember that the people who read complaints at this address
are  *
* working to assist you with addressing your issue - RR Security
*

****

If you sent your message to an address other than
abuse/security/fraud@rr.com, please be aware that your message was
automatically forwarded to our centralized location at the address
abuse@rr.com. You may wish to use abuse@rr.com, security@rr.com, or
fraud@rr.com for all future issues.

Road Runner is dedicated to ensuring that its service is used in a
manner that is consistent with the policies set forth in its Terms of
Service Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy, a copy of which can be
found at http://security.rr.com. Road Runner takes all reported abuse
complaints seriously, and will handle them in accordance with the above
policies in a timely and efficient manner. Should we require further
information regarding your complaint, we will contact you.

Please note, although it is not always possible for us to provide a
direct human response to your complaint, we do investigate *all*
complaints. As such, please do not interpret a lack of response as a
lack of action taken. If we find that a customer is in violation of our
policies, we will take the necessary action to stop the activity in
question.

Thank you for taking the time to contact Road Runner.

---Your Original Message Is Below---
ok ok ok,,,,, here is it

*** AntiVirus: No Virus found
*** "BIZWI.RR" Anti-Virus
*** http://www.bizwi.rr.com
[ Attachment 1  Type: application/octet-stream  Name: our_secret.zip]