translation updates for Debian flyer would be nice

Hi,

Now that we might have a release within a couple of weeks (
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/05/msg00001.html ),
it'd be cool if the Debian flyer (
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-flyers/ ) got in good shape: I
expect people to be more eager to do Debian promo activities.

Currently, translations in Italian, Portuguese, Swedish and Danish are
out of date (they translate 1.9, while we have 1.13 now).  If you are
fluent in any of these languages, you can help. (It is nice (but not
strictly needed!) if you know some LaTeX).  To help, do:

$ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.alioth.debian.org:/cvsroot/debian-flyers login
<enter>
$ cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.alioth.debian.org:/cvsroot/debian-flyers co general
$ cd general
$ vi yourlanguage.tex

Take a look at english.tex, which is the master.  Check out readme.txt
too.  Once the file yourlanguage.tex is a proper translation of
english.tex, mail yourlanguage.tex to Joey, any other debian-flyers
developer (me or Gerfried Fuchs) or to
debian-flyers-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org (