Solution from India. Offer.

Dear Sir,

We, genisoft technologies,software solution people based in India and
serving all over the world.

We do software development. VB Client Server Application Development using
3 tier Architecture[sqlserver,oracle,access,or any other rdbms.],
Standardised GUI Creation By Codegeni - Our own product, which creates
code and user interface automatically.

Web site development ( Design, Dynamic Pages Creation Using
ASP,Javascript, Flash Design, Adobe Design, etc.,).

Business Process Outsourcing, Text Based, Data Processing, Accounting,
Inventory, etc.,

RFID, Bar Code Technology solutions consultancy , software. Retail Outlet
System, Supply Chain Management System.

and allied services in the Information Technology Domain.

If you or your friend requires this kind of services,

Email Marketing - You can reach millions of people without much hardness

 Please contact us. You can visit us at
http://www.genisofttechnologies.com Avail Cheap Cost Solutions from
India - Like maintaining your site etc.,

regards
D.Periyannaswamy
Director - Technical
genisoft technologies,