BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

ATTN: CEO/PRESIDENT

May I indulge your trust and confidence as I introduce
myself as well as
intimating you of this business proposal. I am Mr
Abdelhadi Benzaghou the
Algeria OPEC Governor (Organization of Petroleum
Exporting countries).
Through the sale of our allocated oil quota in OPEC, I
was able to make
US$22.2million, which is currently deposited in a
European Security and
Finance company.

Because of my status, and my position also as a civil
servant, I cannot
claim this fund directly as the code of conduct bureau
in Algeria forbids
me to acquire such amount of money, this therefore
informs my decision to
ask for your assistance to claim this money on my
behalf with your due commissions.
On your confirmed interest, I will first require us to
familiarize ourselves
possibly through the telephone, after which I shall
process and make available
all the claim documents to you with which you shall
travel to Europe to
personally make the due claim to the fund on my
behalf. The documents of
fund deposit will be changed to reflect you as the new
beneficiary so that
you will be eligible to collect the fund on my behalf.

On the successful completion, I shall travel to meet
you for utilization
of the fund. I will give you 20% of the fund for this
assistance.
I am aware of the international monitoring of all
large-scale financial
movements after the September 11th terrorist attack on
America and to avoid
any state of financial investigation I will provide a
classified
clearance paper from the relevant body which will
exonerate the money from
either drug, money laundered or terrorist related
proceeds.

Kindly respond to my offer through email or my secure
satellite telephone
number as I am most times on official assignments
outside Algeria. 874-762-708-130,
fax: 874-762-708-131. Dial your international dialing
code before the number.

I want to assure you that there is no risk involved in
this transaction
owing to my exalted personality. Meanwhile, I shall
expect that you provide
me with your personal telephone and fax numbers on
your acceptance for familiarization
and further information.

Expecting your response.

 Best regards,