CONGRATULATIONS LUCKY WINNER.........CONTACT FOR CLAIMS.

REFRENCE:EPW-19754-MLN

WINNING NOTIFICATION

Attn:Sir/Madam

 We are happy to announce to you the draw (#2022)
of the EUROPW NATIONAL ON-LINE LOTTERY,
International program held  of which your email
address was among the lucky ones that were picked
 at random.

  This subsequently won you the lottery in the 3rd category
and you have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of One
Million Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand Britain Pounds
(£1,550,000.00) in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03.

 This is from a total cash prize of Twenty Four Million, Eight Hundred
Thousand Great Britain Pound(£24,800,000.00)to be shared amongst
the(16) lucky winners each in this category.

 All participants for the online version were selected randomlyfrom the
World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over
100,000 unions,associations,individual and corporate bodies that are
listed online. This promotion takes place thrice in a year.

 Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
fiduciary agents(representatives) with offices spread across Europe and
In view of this, your winnings would be paid to you by any of our
payment banks indicated by your fiduciary agent.

 Our fiduciary agents will commence immediately the process of payment
to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as contact is made with
him/her.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary
agent below with the details below.

Mr.Lenox Winter
TEL: +44 702 405 5126
      +44-702-409-1995
FAX:+44-707-570-7576

 Email: claims_lenox@yahoo.de

Please be informed that to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications,please quote your reference Number in your correspondence
with our designated agents.

Congratulations once more!!!

Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery
program.

Yours faithfully,
Susanne Lu
Online coordinator for Europw ON-LINE LOTTERY
International Program.

 Attention: The information contained in this message and/or
attachments from EUROPW LOTTERY Limited is intended only for the
persons or entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipients is prohibited
by Europw Limited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately.