The Auditor/Head of Department

Royal Trust Bank Plc,
Lagos Nigeria.

Dear friend,

Do accept my sincere apologies if my mail does not meet your personal ethics. I will introduce myself as Mr.George Etuk, One of our accounts with holding balance of $9.5,000.000 USD has been dormant and has not been operated for the past 4 years.

>From my investigations and confirmations, the owner of this account, a foreigner died in July, 2000 and since then nobody has done anything as regards the claiming of his money because he has no family members who are aware of the existence of neither the account nor the funds. Also Information from the National Immigration states that he was also single on entry into Nigeria. I have secretly resolved to find a reliable foreign partner to deal with. I thus propose to do business with you, to stand in as the next of kin to effect the release of this fund after due process has been followed.

This transaction is totally free of risk and troubles as the fund is legitimate and does not originate from drug, money laundry, terrorism or any other illegal act. On your indication of interest, please get
back to me through my email. Do include your Full names,Residential Address, your direct telephone, mobile & fax numbers, so as to ease and anable prompt commumuication.

Regards,
Mr.George Etuk

REPLY TO georgeetuk1@yahoo.co.uk