OutOfDebt Overnight

Fully DebtFree Immediately

I am, in truth, the Slave of the Master Key, and am forced to obey the
commands of any one who is wise and brave enough--or, as in your own case,
fortunate and fool-hardy enough--to touch it.I--I've never guessed there was
such a thing as a Master Key, or--or a Demon of Electricity, and--and I'm
awfully sorry I--I called you up! stammered the boy, abashed by the imposing
appearance of his companion
The Demon actually smiled at this speech,--a smile that was almost