De: Miguel Corbella [mailto:mcorbella@isamar.es]
Enviado el: viernes, 05 de diciembre de 2003 9:24
Para: Allen Martin; Scott Pritchett
CC: Personal - MCorbella (ONO)
Asunto: RE: 3rd reminder - Error : nvidia drivers & linux

Hi Allen,

Allen kindly note that my distro install the kernel headers in :
/usr/src/kernel-headers-x.x.x the please confirm if I have to make a
symbolic link fm that directori to /usr/include/linux in order to be able to
re-compile the driver.

Allen, are there any possibility for issuing a driver as the one you have
for the graphic cards (.run) ... I haven't any problem for installing it.

Thks for your good support. Pls reply within today in order to check this
week end.

Brgds
Miguel