Re: Repositório Debian Testing 11

Em 11/07/2019 20:05, Jack Jr. escreveu:
Apareceu o nome do Repositório Security do Testing 11 que eu estava procurando

Agora
deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security main

Jack Pogorelsky Jr.
Engenheiro Mecânico
Tel/WhatsApp: +55 (51) 982017877
E-mail: jack@sulmail.com
Website: sulmail.com/pogorelsky

-------- Mensagem encaminhada --------
Assunto: Suite name for security updates changing with Debian 11 "bullseye"
Data: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 22:01:01 +0200
De: Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org>
Para: debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org

Hi,

over the last years we had people getting confused over <suite>-updates
(recommended updates) and <suite>/updates (security updates). Starting
with Debian 11 "bullseye" we have therefore renamed the suite including
the security updates to <suite>-security.

An entry in sources.list should look like

deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security main

For previous releases the name will not change.

Ansgar

Olá!

        Tal como relatado, antes era testing/updates, agora passou a ser testing-security ;-)

--

[]'s

Junior Polegato