Your profile is... almost ready

LoveHappens world's largest introductions network

Hi Nnsey,

Thanks for creating a profile on LoveHappens.

Unfortunately, we can't post your profile yet because it contains information or language that doesn't fit our guidelines:

The following elements of your profile contain inappropriate material:

  • i love
  • ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿
Your profile cannot have:

  • Information that could reveal your true identity like your email, last name, street address or phone number
  • Offensive language and/or anything sexually explicit
  • Content that might be taken as racist or bigoted
  • Shameless plugs for a product or service
  • Membership information for anyone under 18
Please edit your profile now by clicking this link: edit profile

LoveHappens - Where friends help friends find love. Pass it on.
LoveHappens Inc., 222 Sutter St, 5th Flr, San Francisco, CA 94108

Need help? Click the following link to contact Customer Care:

This email was sent by request to debian-user-portuguese@lists.debian.org
To unsubscribe, click here.