Your Winning Notification From Platinum Lotto.

PLATINUM LOTTERY.
Northumberland Street
London WC2N 5RD England
FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS / PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: EGS/2551256003/03.
BATCH: 12/0002/IPD

Attention: Dear Winner,

RE/AWARD NOTIFICATION, FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement of winners of the PLATINUM LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS UK, held on 29th of September 2004. Your email address, attached to ticket number 111-2465-2000-100, with serial number 3543-07 drew the lucky numbers 12-16-22-39-39-43, and consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of $650,000.00 (Six Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) in cash credited to file HWS/200118308/02.This is from a total cash prize of $10,000,000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars) shared among the seventeen international winners in this category. All participants were selected through
a computer ballot system drawn form 250,000 names 300,000 emails from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe and North America as part of our International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

Furthermore, your lucky winning number falls within our Western Europe booklet as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your $650,000.00 (Six Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) will be paid to you either by our banker or financial agent in
London or Spain. Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this secret from the public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account as this is part of the security protocols to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this programs by participants.

We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes ($1.3 billion) International Lottery. To begin your claim, please contact your claim agent: Mr. Mike Kigal at Email; platinumlotory@winnings.com or for due processing and payment
of your prize money. NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence. Congratulations again from all members of our organizers and thank you for being part of our promotion program.
Sincerely yours.

ROSE NEWMAN.
GENERAL MANEGER
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION