Olah!

	No seguinte endereco:
http://www.debian.org/ports/mips/
se leh isso:
--------8<--------8<--------8<--------
(...)
debian-mips and debian-mipsel

mips AND mipsel?

The Mips port is actually two ports, "debian-mips" and
"debian-mipsel". They differ at the endianness of the binaries. The
Mips CPUs are able to run at both endiannesses, but since that's
normally not changeable in software, we need to have both
architectures. SGI machines (SGI Indy and Indigo2) are running
big-endian which is debian-mips. Digital Decstations are running
little-endian, debian-mipsel.
(...)

	Boa Sorte, []s

	Pablo