Re: Debian XFree86 - Xlib and internationalization

	Is this patch still needed on XFree86 3.3.6 ? I was not able to find
a version of the patch for this server and I lack the knowledge to make one
myself. I am using potato I am downloading staroffice in Portuguese to see
how it behaves with our stock xlib6g. If this is still need I can volunteer
to apply the patch and provide an alternate package for those who need.

regards

--macan
macan@debian.org