Digital Photo Newsletter -- Courtesy Message

As a subscriber to the Imaging Resource Digital Photography Newsletter, you may remember we've been testing a new system for handling subscriptions and mailings.

On June 28, we launched the new system, bringing the whole show in-house. We also updated our newsletter site (http://www.imaging-resource.com/IRNEWS) to match the rest of the site, reflecting the change.

To prevent false subscriptions, we no longer accept email add or remove commands.

Our next issue (the 153rd) is scheduled for Friday, July 8. Until then, don't forget to visit our daily news page (http://www.imaging-resource.com/NEWS.HTM), enter our free Photo of the Day Contest (http://www.dailydigitalphoto.com/potd-images/ir_potd_enter.htm) or sign up for a chance at those great prizes at the Zuga Photo of the Day Contest (http://www.dailydigitalphoto.com/zuga/main/zg_potd_rules.htm). We've also got a new batch of photo lessons (http://ir.webphotoschool.com) for you.

That's it except for one last thing. We want to thank you for your continued support and encouragement. You've made this publication a joy to produce.

You are currently subscribed to the Imaging Resource Digital Photography Newsletter as: debian-user-polish@lists.debian.org