Re: translations for gnome

On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 01:01:14PM +0200, Kajetan Niebelski wrote:
> Hello!

Hi!

> J need to know who is making polish translations for gnome.
> Please send me e-mail, www, or phone number if you know.

That's Polish mailinglist and you seem to be a Pole too, so why do you
write in English?

Polish translations for Gnome are maintained by GNOME PL project.
More information could be found on their homepage: http://www.gnome.pl
However page is in Polish only, so if you don't speak Polish then here you
have mail contact to the project coordinator:

Artur Flinta <aflinta@at.kernel.pl>

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska