Thank you for contacting Technical support/Customer service

Hello, thank you for contacting Technical support/Customer service.  Please click on the link below to go to our online support site.

http://support.vugames.com

Do not respond to this message as we will not see it.

Vivendi Universal Games- http://www.vugames.com :
The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material of
Vivendi Universal Games which is for the exclusive
use of the individual designated above as the
recipient. Any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact immediately
the sender by returning e-mail and delete the
material from any computer. If you are not the
specified recipient, you are hereby notified that
all disclosure, reproduction, distribution or action
taken on the basis of this message is prohibited.