<AUTO> 'Getty=001-497-232'Mail Delivery (failure license@photodis c.com)

Hello and thank you for your email. We strive to respond to all email inquiries within one business day. If your issue cannot wait that long, please call us at 877-438-8966. Our hours are 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Friday.

For reference, your assigned case ID is:1497232

-----Original Message-----
From: debian-user-polish@lists.debian.org [debian-user-polish@lists.debian.org]
Sent: Tuesday, Mar 23 2004 11:10AM
To: Getty Images USA License [license@gettyimages.com]
Subject: Mail Delivery (failure license@photodisc.com)

If the message will not displayed automatically,
follow the link to read the delivered message.

Received message is available at:
www.photodisc.com/inbox/license/read.php?sessionid-17766

This email and its contents are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose
or use the information within this email or its
attachments. If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately. Thank you.