Re: information [#148664]

Dear Napster member:
We have received your support request and are currently reviewing it.  We strive to reply to all help requests within 24 to 48 hours.  A Napster Customer Support representative will be in contact with you shortly regarding your issue.
For immediate assistance, please visit our FAQ's and User Guide located within the "Help" section of Napster 2.0.
We appreciate your business and thank you for making Napster your choice for quality digital music.
Best regards,
Napster Customer Support
----- debian-user-polish@lists.debian.org Wrote -----
you won the rk!