Re: Postfix - dosc pilne ...

Jak podają anonimowe źródła, przepowiedziano, że m napisze:

> wie ktos co jest nie tak ?
> nie przypominam sobie bym cos zmenial a ostatnio w logach mam:
> postfix/qmgr[30518]: E9E45103BED: from=<>, size=4099, nrcpt=1 (queue active)
>
> from puste ?

mail from: <>
250 <> is syntactically correct

Gdyby cię kusiło wycinać, to przeczytaj rfc2505.

2.6.1. "MAIL From: <>"

   The MTA MUST NOT refuse to receive "MAIL From: <>".

   The "MAIL From: <>" address is used in error messages from the mail
   system itself, e.g. when a legitimate mail relay is used and forwards
   an error message back to the user. Refusing to receive such mail
   means that users may not be notified of errors in their outgong mail,
   e.g.  "User unknown", which will no doubt wreak more havoc to the
   mail community than spam does.

   The most common case of such legitimate "MAIL From: <>" is to one
   recipient, i.e. an error message returned to one single individual.
   Since spammers have used "MAIL From: <>" to send to many recipients,
   it is tempting to either reject such mail completely or to reject all
   but the first recipient. However, there are legitimate causes for an
   error mail to go to multiple recipients, e.g. a list with several
   list owners, all located at the same remote site, and thus the MTA
   MUST NOT refuse "MAIL From: <>" even in this case.

   However, the MTA MAY throttle down the TCP connection ("read()"
   frequency) if there are more than one "RCPT To:" and that way slow
   down spammers using "MAIL From: <>".

> potrzebuje szybkiej pomocy.

0-700-999 (tylko 4,23zł +VAT ;)

Pozdrawiam

--
Jacek Kawa  **I am but mad north-north-west: when the wind is
                southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw.**